this blog may content something you don't want to spend your time reading it. but you can take a look around still ..

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Dislikes :')

It hurts to know that people who u love or means something to u suddenly being a rude person in this whole wide world. Judging u like u are nothing matters anymore. The question here, "Am I don't deserve happiness in my life?"  "Am I can not choose my life?". Everyday since that day, I always wondering what something that I have done bad to u. I choose him not because his money or his car. Not because he is rich or stuff like that. I just don't know why, but when I'm close to him, I feel so comfort, I feel save. And this is not about money! U know, being a girl is not as easy as you thought. When you close with a boy, they called u flirt. When you broke up with a boy, they called u bitch. Boy can say that girl never understand him, but u should know deep down in her heart, she do. Just, she wanna something from you that makes her comfort and feel the respect. I just want u to know, that I really love him with all my heart...
I just don't know what's going on here. k, this is my fault. I was wrong when I say you are nice. I don't know with this world..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................brbcrying.

No comments:

Post a Comment