this blog may content something you don't want to spend your time reading it. but you can take a look around still ..

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

14th August '12

u never realize, don't u? God has answer my pray btw. U kno what makes my birthday last year feels so perfect?? It's because you. You text me first, u always be there for me but I never take that seriously. I thought I was losing hope. I thought, I would never get that second chance. Sorry. when u ask me who's the guy I like in class, I said no. I'm lying. I do have but I'm too shy to tell u about that cos the guy who I like is asking me that question. :D This is crazy but thanks for make 30mins feels so special to me. Seriously, I'm not feel that nervous when I'm around u cos feels like I already kno u :). Hope u really mean it when u say that ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment