this blog may content something you don't want to spend your time reading it. but you can take a look around still ..

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Believe Tour Day First, Avalanna's Night

     so last night was so incredible. night. ever. That's because, it was the very first day of Believe Tour, OLLG tradition is still there, and Justin didn't pick up the ollg from the crowd as usual but he dedicated it to our angel, Avalanna Routh. She must be so happy watching  from heaven, her biggest inspiration made a special night for her. Yes, last night the One Less Lonely Girl is tribute to Avalanna. Justin standing there, looked up to the picture in the big screen, it was Avalanna and him, laughing together, and he sang 'one less lonely girl'. I don't know exactly if he was crying or not that night, but I think he did :"). Fredo was said on his twitter acc that meet and greet believe tour day first lots of tears...Maybe it because Avalanna or because beliebers miss justin so much. I don't know.
And also, Carly and Cody were there on the first day of Believe Tour. Perfect! Them both killed it, Justin said ;)
One for sure, Believe Tour day 1st is amazing. We can't deny it!. I hope Believe Tour is in Indonesia too, because last year, in My World tour, I'm not there to see him live cause I have a National Exam. Lots of prayers here, hope it's true about Justin said that Believe Tour is gonna be world wide, including Indonesia. I already save my money since 2 months ago..hahaha.

***

Dear Avalanna. 
Cancer is so fuckin' damn, huh? ;)
NO, baby! God didn't make something without mean it. He gave u a gift. He gave u cancer and by it, u can met your idol, spent time together with him, "marry" with him. U ever made me jealous btw ;)
But now, that stupid cancer has gone, you are in the better place where u can watch us anytime u want. Probably u watching me too while I made this post ;D hahaha..
So, Mrs. Bieber...we love you sweetie. Miss u already. Someday, we will meet together in the same place. 


Rest In Peace
Avalanna Routh

No comments:

Post a Comment